- The company offers two complete and certified courses for training in the Installation of Photovoltaic Projects and in Prevention and Risk Measures on construction sites.
- Both courses are offered for free to all residents of Albolote who are interested to be trained in this sector with a high employment demand.
- Through this project, included in X-ELIO’s Community Plan, the company aims to promote professional development and local and specialised training in Albolote.
Albolote, 11 May 2023.
X-ELIO, a leading global company specialised in the development, construction, financing and operation of renewable and sustainable energy projects, offers two complete and certified courses for residents of the municipality of Albolote, to be held at the O.A.L. Promoción Económica y Empleo:
- Solar Photovoltaic and Wind Power Installations (20 on-site hours). It will be held on 12 and 13 June from 8am to 3pm and 14 June from 8am to 2pm.
- Prevention and Risks Measures in Construction Works (20 on-site hours + 40 online). It will be held from 9 to 29 June, with on-site sessions on 9, 15 and 30 June.
Each training course will have a maximum number of 25 students and are both certified by the Metal Foundation for Training, Qualification and Employment.
The registration period starts today and will remain open until 31 May. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended to take both courses. Interested applicants can request information about the requirements by sending an email, including their CV and the course they are interested in at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions please contact us at the same email address.
This agreement is part of X-ELIO’s Community Plan, which includes regional and local actions aimed at promoting the pillars of the Programme: environment, education, communities and health. These actions are an essential component in all of the company’s projects and are tailored to the needs of each area or region. Through this particular collaboration, X-ELIO aims to contribute to the community and train local people so that they can be part of its project in the region, thus supporting local employment and training.
Loreto Domínguez, Head of Development for X-ELIO in Spain stated: “We believe this initiative will benefit the economic development of the residents of Albolote, giving them the opportunity to develop their careers in a relevant sector such as the photovoltaic sector in Spain and Europe. We are excited to continue our commitment to contribute to the wellbeing and specialisation of the communities in which we operate”.
X-ELIO specializes in the development, construction, financing and operation of renewable energy projects with a global presence in Europe, the United States, Latin America, Japan and Australia. The company has 18 years of experience with more than 2.8 GW built. The group is a world leader in the development of renewable and sustainable energy, with a strong commitment to the reduction of greenhouse gasses and the fight against climate change.
Isabel Ruiz / Eva Tuñas / Lucía Molinero
Tlf. +34 696 373 229 / +34 635 186 419 / +34 656 351 40