- As part of its Community Plan, the renewable energy company offers two complete and certified courses for training in the Installation of Photovoltaic Projects, and in the Risks and Preventive Measures on construction sites.
- Both courses are offered for free to all residents of the municipality of Lorca and its districts.
- This initiative has been possible thanks to the public-private partnership in the municipality.
Murcia, 27th of April 2023.
X-ELIO, a leading global company specialised in the development, construction, financing and operation of renewable and sustainable energy projects, offers 2 certified training courses for residents of the municipality of Lorca and its districts to be held at the Centro de Desarrollo Local (CDL) of Lorca:
- Solar Photovoltaic and Wind Installations (20 on-site hours). It will be held on the 15th and 16th of May between 08:00h and 15:00h and on the 18th of May between 08:00h and 14:00h.
- Risks and Preventive Measures in Construction Works (20 on-site hours + 40 online hours). It will be held on the 17th of May and the 2nd of June from 08:00h to 15:00h and on the 16th of June from 08:00h to 14:00h, with 40 hours online.
Each training course will have a maximum of 25 students and both are certified by Fundación Metal for Training, Qualification and Employment.
All those residents who wish to benefit from this traning can register between the 27th of April and the 7th of May at the following address: email@example.com
Interested applicants can request information about the requirements by sending an email to the same email address, together with their ID and CV, indicating the training course in which they are interested in participating. It is recommended to take both courses. The places will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until they are filled.
X-ELIO’s Community Plan
This training is part of X-ELIO’s Community Plan, focused on the development of actions that promote environment, education, communities and health. The aim of these courses is to contribute to the qualification of those residents of the municipality of Lorca who wish to take part in the X-ELIO project.
This action complements X-ELIO’s ‘Lorca Solar’ project, a photovoltaic plant that is scheduled to begin its installation at the end of this year. During its first year, it will produce 748,000 MWh of 100% clean and sustainable energy and will supply the equivalent consumption of 215,000 homes.
“For X-ELIO, contributing to the communities in which we operate is essential. Taking into account the relevance that the photovoltaic sector in Spain is taking on, becoming one of the main solar energy markets in Europe, we want to give the opportunity to the residents of Lorca to develop their career in this sector, thus promoting local economic development and specialisation in the region”, explains José Enrique Pardo Ayuso, X-ELIO’s Development Manager in the Region.
The Mayor of Lorca, Diego José Mateos, also expressed his satisfaction with “the jobs that will be created, especially in the construction and then in the maintenance of the new photovoltaic plant; and the fact that this is a great commitment to the use of clean energy that will make us less dependent on fossil fuels”.
X-ELIO specializes in the development, construction, financing and operation of renewable energy projects with a global presence in Europe, the United States, Latin America, Japan and Australia. The company has 18 years of experience with more than 2.8 GW built. The group is a world leader in the development of renewable and sustainable energy, with a strong commitment to the reduction of greenhouse gasses and the fight against climate change.
Tel. +34 696 37 32 29
Tel. +34 620 666 224