- The renewable energy company offers two complete and certified courses for training in the Installation of Photovoltaic Projects and in Prevention and Risks Measures on construction sites.
- Both courses are offered for free to all residents in the municipality of Totana.
- Through this project, X-ELIO aims to promote profesional development and specialised training in Totana.
Murcia, 27th of April 2023.
X-ELIO, a leading global company specialised in the development, construction, financing and operation of renewable and sustainable energy projects, offers 2 certified training courses for residents of the municipality of Totana to be held at the Local Development Centre of the Salazar Industrial Park:
- Solar Photovoltaic and Wind Power Installations (20 on-site hours). It will be held on 24th and 25th May between 08:00 and 15:00 hours and on 26th May between 08:00 and 14:00 hours.
- Prevention and Risks Measures in Construction Works (20 on-site hours + 40 online hours). It will be held on 19th May and 5th June from 08:00 to 15:00 and on 19th June from 08:00 to 14:00, with 40 online hours.
Each training course will have a maximum of 25 students and both are certified by Fundación Metal for Training, Qualification and Employment.
All those residents who wish to benefit from this traning can register between the 27th of April and the 7th of May at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants can request information about the requirements by sending an email to the same email address, together with their ID and CV, indicating the training course in which they are interested in participating. It is recommended to take both courses. The places will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until they are filled.
X-ELIO’s Community Plan
This training is part of X-ELIO’s Community Plan, focused on the development of actions that promote environment, education, communities and health. The aim of these courses is to contribute to the training of those residents in the municipality of Totana who want to be part of the renewable development of X-ELIO in the future plant of Zarzilla de Ramos.
“We strongly believe that this action will be a success and contribute to the well-being of the area, as well as to local economic development” explains José Enrique Pardo Ayuso, X-ELIO’s Manager in the region.
X-ELIO specializes in the development, construction, financing and operation of renewable energy projects with a global presence in Europe, the United States, Latin America, Japan and Australia. The company has 18 years of experience with more than 2.8 GW built. The group is a world leader in the development of renewable and sustainable energy, with a strong commitment to the reduction of greenhouse gasses and the fight against climate change.
Tel. +34 696 37 32 29
Tel. +34 620 666 224